HR Business Partner
1 Year FTC - Competitive Salary
We are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to work on a 1 year fixed term contract for a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Haverhill.
The organisation is a global pharmaceutical business that is at the forefront of pioneering research into treatments for genetic disorders and diseases. Their work in research and testing into these genetic disorders ensures that vital treatment reaches all those who need it most, pushing the boundaries of medicine and technology to develop new and better therapies where none existed before.
The role of the HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be to achieve optimum utilization of human resources across allocated client groups by supporting business partners in the initiation and implementation of contemporary HR practices in employee engagement, technical and leadership development and employee relations. Key duties and responsibilities include.
- Acting as a Business Partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and coach allocated clients.
- Understands the business' strategic needs and identifying opportunities to improve organisational capability and employee engagement and well-being
- Contribute to strategic HR planning and in defining the HR strategy at site / divisional level.
- Act as a key stakeholder during a period of organisation change and restructuring
- Implementation of ongoing culture improvement projects
- Build and maintains effective Employee / Industrial relations
- Performance and Recognition and Compensation management
- Ensure that processes are completed in a consistent manner to meet expected performance levels.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and decision making process on appointments for key positions for allocated client groups
- Provide guidance and direction on complex HR and business issues
- Build on-going strong relationships with other HRBP's in the geography in order to identify new opportunities for development and encourage cross functional moves.
Skills and Experience Profile
- Degree or extensive equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical/research/medicine industry
- Solid understanding of Group HR policies
- Demonstrable success in a HR generalist role; has handled complex employee cases across discipline, grievance, capability, Employment Tribunals etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal reasoning skills and written communication abilities
- Strong facilitation and communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels
- Strong coaching, consulting and team-building skills and observational techniques
- Able to travel across the UK & Ireland, and occasionally to Europe with the needs of the role
- French speaking (advantageous but not essential)
The role is offered on a full time basis ideally from November/December 2016 on an initial 1 year fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a unique global business committed to providing treatments to those that need it most. Please apply online or call the recruitment team on 01179309734 for more information.