Senior HR Business Partner - £50,000-£60,000 - Permanent - Telford
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join Experis on a permanent basis, working onsite within a Multinational Management Consulting Corporation. This role will be based in Telford Shropshire.
Our client is world renowned for helping improve company performance. They deliver fast and efficient business support and get real results through their people-centred approach to technology. With over 150,000 employees in over 40 countries, our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
To be involved across a range of activities within a challenging HR environment. In addition to generalist HR responsibilities, there is significant opportunity to develop specialist skills.
- Interacting effectively at senior management level
- Experience working within a project environment
- Developing and executing plans to meet the needs of the business whilst providing an effective HR service to defined territory
- Assessing client needs, requirements, preferences and expectations effectively
- Delivering own projects in a timely manner
- Presenting / contributing to forum discussions e.g. Union / Employee Consultation
- Driving Leadership Development and Performance Excellence in client group
- Executing and driving through the HR calendar/strategy/initiatives with minimal supervision
- Identifying and delivering improvement to processes to enhance the service provided to the business
- Analysing data and identifying issues, then developing / delivering appropriate solutions
- Raising awareness of HR Best Practices across all levels and actively promote at management level
- Input to Strategy and Policy decisions
- Handling Disciplinary and Grievance matters with minimal supervision
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Able to demonstrate how you have added value to Business through good HR practice
- Experience within the IT industry is highly desirable, however not essential.
- Ability to handle a territory size of up to 1000 people
- Flexible approach and willingness to undertake all new tasks
- Ability to run proactive and innovative initiatives with limited need for guidance
- Ability to lead/coach/mentor less experienced HR professions
- Confident, personal presentation
- Ability to run complex initiatives
- Ability to handle complex or sensitive HR cases
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject matter
- CIPD Qualified