HR Advisor - 13 month FTC
£25-30k base, Grade B Company Car plus benefits package
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our client a leading engineering support services organisation for an experienced generalist HR professional to join their team in Chatham in a standalone role to provide support and guidance to the senior management team and the wider workforce.
The main responsibilities for this role are as follows -
- Provide sound and compliant guidance to managers and employees on employment law, company HR policies and procedures
- Act in support of management in application of HR policies and procedures for employee relation issues including sickness absence, grievance and disciplinary investigations and hearings
- Support on TUPE transfers when required
- Management of termination of service (death, redundancy, retirement and resignation)
- Support and positively promote organisational change and change management initiatives
- Represent HR management team at meetings and committees as required
- Provide statistics / reports and analysis on a wide variety of HR related topics
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience within an operational HR environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of UK / EU employment legislation
- Sound knowledge of general HR procedures and policies as well as employee terms and conditions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills applying a high level of attention to detail
- Flexible in relation to business travel
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Self starter - able to work in a standalone role with remote HR management support
- Must be able to gain and maintain UK SC level security clearance
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional HR generalist to join a leading FTSE100 organisation on an initial 13 month fixed term contract to support local workforce and senior management team on all HR related matters.
If you feel you have the necessary HR experience as detailed above then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me directly on 0131 558 4809 for further information.