HR Technical Administrator
£18-22k plus package
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team in Portsmouth to provide HR Admin and Case Coordination support across a number of business units in relation to Employee Relations caseloads.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- Support the delivery of Employee Relations and case management work through the provision of all associated paperwork; in order to ensure the delivery of a comprehensive HR service to managers
- Support the development and deployment of ER and case management supporting policies, tools, guidelines and templates in order to ensure consistency of approach
- Provision of policy and process advise to managers, investigating issues raised and making recommendations to the HR Technical Hubs Employee Relations Advisor's
- Provide all paperwork relating to grievances and disciplinaries
- Provision of letters and supporting documentation relating to exceptional processes not currently delivered by the HR Shared Service Centre; in order to ensure that the provision of all process support is centralised - with the ultimate aim of transferring processes to HR Shared Service Centre
- Maintain case tracking system, and produce management information as required in support of the business decision making processes
- Liaise with HR Shared Services and HR payroll as required
- Support on HR Change Projects as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience -
- Demonstrable experience in delivering administration associated within Human Resources
- Must be able to evidence having supported in the development of materials associated with Employee Relations and case management work
- Prior experience in an HR Administration role
- Flexibility for occasional business travel as required by support of ER issues
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with HR Administration experience to join a centralised team to focus on supporting Employee Relations activities within a large FTSE100 organisation. Great chance for future career progression within operational HR once demonstrated ability within this role.
If you feel you have the necessary HR Admin experience and would like to move into a team supporting Senior Management in a varied portfolio of ER and related case work then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for further information about this role.