Health Outcomes Manager - Working for a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving lives worldwide we are seeking a Health Outcomes Manager. The principal responsibility is to lead the development of health outcomes evidence research projects to prepare for and ensure market access and optimal reimbursement for a new product into the UK vaccines market.
More broadly, the role also takes a lead on health economic and technical work streams, including the development of infectious disease models and epidemiological analyses, to inform value and access activities.
The role utilises broad experience and knowledge to proactively identify and deliver health outcomes solutions and market entry/access strategies that support the new product at each stage of its lifecycle and wider technical and health economic imperatives.
- Coordinate market access and health economic activities for the new product.
- Work in close collaboration with Medical and Regional Teams to proactively identify strategic opportunities and market entry/access strategies that support the product at each stage of its lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with external contacts to enhance & maximise the delivery of the evidence base for the product
- Develop technical, health economics and epidemiology solutions to support market access strategies
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline (namely Health Economics, Evidence-based Medicine, Patient-reported outcomes, Operational Research, Statistics)
- Some experience in the pharmaceutical industry, commercial consultancy or commercially based academia preferably including work in a customer facing role
- Experience of developing technical and evidence based health outcomes plans
- Experience of leading and developing submissions to UK HTA agencies specifically the JCVI and PHE (ideal)
- A network of influence to include the UK HTA environment, UK and international academics and consultants in Health Outcomes
- A strong knowledge of the UK National Health Service and the UK vaccination recommendation and funding process
- Strong understanding of cost-effectiveness, infectious disease modelling and vaccination processes
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
- Company Bonus
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking