Head of Warrior Capability Sustainability Programme
£52-62k plus package
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for an individual to come and head up the programme to ensure there is suitable measures and solutions in place for the ongoing support of the Warrior Land Platform.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- Create, lead and manage the integrated programme team across all required disciplines, including Engineering, Project Management, Project Planning, Quality, Supply Chain & Logistics, Finance and Commercial
- Act as the prime focus and lead for the WCSP programme representing the interests of the client in the wider customer and stakeholder community
- Ensure sufficient skilled and qualified resources are available as needed from across the wider business operational functions in conjunction with the appropriate functional heads
- Ensure the requirements of the WCSP programme in terms of quality, costs and delivery targets are met, challenged and reported
- Create and conduct performance reviews across Programme Management, Quality Management, Supply Chain and Logistics, Operations & Risk & Opportunity
- Define and deliver the WCSP programme KPI set and any subsequent corrective actions required
- Build high performing teams that are able to accomplish outstanding business results
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Demonstrable Programme Management experience of working in maintenance, repair and overhaul or similar operations or a similar engineering environment
- Strong managerial and leadership skills with demonstrated experience in a similar programme role
- Experience of creating and leading a multi disciplined programme IPT function
- Skilled and adept at internal relationship management to ensure common resources are available in sufficient quantity and quality to ensure the successful operational delivery of the WCSP platform
- Able to create, collate, analyse and present management data and produce related management plans
- Experience of introducing strategic performance measurement systems, process KPI's and metrics
- Strong negotiation skills and high degree of commercial / business acumen
- Would be beneficial to have an understanding of MoD commercial and cultural working methods
- Able to gain and maintain UK SC level security clearance
This is an excellent role for an experience programme management professional to lead a high profile maintenance and availability project for a leading Engineering Services organisation supporting the UK Armed Forces in ensuing operational availability of the Warrior Land Platform.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience as detailed above then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for further information.