My central Edinburgh based client are currently looking to recruit an experience Head of UK Sales to help drive their business forward. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business with a strong history or delivering a variety of products into numerous high end clients.
*The relevant candidate should be Edinburgh based or willing to relocate*
What will the role involve?
You will be responsible for:
- Management of the current UK sales team
- Generating revenue from new and existing clients
- Assisting with tender responses and presentations
- Providing market analysis and valuations to the wider management team.
- Meeting with customers on a regular basis
What experience do I need?
The suitable candidate for this role will require the following experience:
- Strong sales background within the IT sector
- Experience selling software solutions into small to large scale businesses
- Sales forecasting and budgeting experience
- People management and development experience
- Individual must have a track record in growing sales revenue year on year by 40% or more.
In return the client are offering a strong salary and benefits package along with a great incentives programme.
For more information please call Julia Morgan on 0131 558 4830 or apply directly.