Head of Property Operations (Wales & Scotland) - To lead the delivery of site property operations (Hard and Soft FM) across 8 MOD sites in Scotland & Wales ensuring that we maintain legal compliance and provide the infrastructure required for the business to deliver on their commitments
- Lead, define and deliver the property strategy and ensure compliance against this.
- Maintain legal compliance across the portfolio
- Management of key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Deliver all financial commitments for Group Property against pre-determined targets of revenue, profit and cost.
- Ensure compliance with LTPA contract across the UK.
- Delivery of the LTPA OMP annually and production of the 5 Year FMR
- Foreseeing and avoiding any potential impacts that property activities may have on the delivery of business & Capability.
- The role will involve travelling
- Ability to work and engage across departments.
- Knowledge gained through relevant training, with extensive experience of delivering property services across multiple site and countries.
- Extensive experience in leading large cost centres / budget responsibility , with a track record of solid delivery and sound business decisions
- Proven experience in a senior management role within a large complex organisation
- Proven experience of setting the strategic direction of a large function and then delivering against this
- Strong technical and compliance knowledge for QHSE and statutory requirements across portfolio Clear understanding and management of subcontractor processes and contract compliance.
- Experience in Procurement and delivery to contractual obligations (T&C's)
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills to deal with team and a very diverse customer base.
- Track record in managing large teams across a complex geographical portfolio and dealing with conflict / poor performance.
- Knowledge of all relevant UK Regulatory Bodies, Local Authorities and associated legislation relevant to Facility Management and Construction to ensure FM Services are delivered in a safe and legal manner.
- Membership of a relevant FM Professional Body (e.g. British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM))
- Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan/ Screening
- Dental Care
- Share Incentive Plan
The successful candidate will be required to undergo UK MOD Security Clearance