Head of Multi Academy Trusts
£80,000 - £90,000 + Car + Bonus
Leatherhead or Worcester
We are looking to recruit a Head of Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) for a new and exciting permanent opportunity based in Leatherhead or Worcester.
The organisation is a FTSE100 support services organisation and the largest provider of education services to local authorities and schools in the UK. Due to significant recent growth we are looking to recruit a Head of Multi Academy Trusts to use their experience within this field to enable the business meet its strategic future growth targets.
The role will be to create partnerships and win strategic opportunities within the education sector, primarily with large Multi Academy Trusts as well as central and local government clients.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Deliver significant growth across large MATs and central/local government clients
- Generate high level relationships and networks that positively influence the organisations position within the sector
- Development and direction of strategic bids, including operating models and commercial/financial solutions
- Develop a winning business strategy, developed alongside senior executives to secure contracts for strategic opportunities
- Establish a robust pipeline to achieve strategic growth targets
- Management of bid and tender team
Education, Qualifications & Competencies
- Experience within the education sector, or broader children's services. Specific MAT experience or knowledge highly desirable
- Experience of engaging with public sector bodies at the most senior levels
- A creative and collaborative approach and able to build and maintain relationships senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and to present information effectively and adaptable to a range of audiences
- Commercially astute, able to assess risks and negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
What's on offer?
- Starting salary £80,000 - £90,000
- Car allowance
- Bonus up to 20%
- Private Medical Insurance
- The opportunity to build a successful career within a FTE100 organsiation
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Share Save Scheme