Head of Commercial (Construction)
Experis are currently recruiting a Head of Commercial for a substantial, high profile construction project in the South East.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide business with necessary levels of Commercial Governance and Assurance whilst maximising buying power within the contract
- Responsible for the management of all contract related commercial activities
- Develop and implement Commercial plans to meet or exceed annual revenue, profit and cash collection targets
- Negotiating terms and contracts
- Ensure that business strategy is fully communicated both internally and externally to maximise potential business opportunities
- Senior stakeholder management (Internally and Externally)
- Recruiting, leading and developing Commercial team
You will have the following experience:
- Strong Commercial and Contracts experience
- NEC experience preferred
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder manager
- Significant experience managing high value multiple million pound contracts
- Extensive experience of managing, leading & developing multi functional teams delivering complex programmes of work
- Significant contract management experience (Post Contract)
- Bid management, Governance (agreeing target costs)
- Unrivalled negotiation skills
- Flexibility for UK and occasional international travel
This is an excellent opportunity to support a large scale project from initial stages. You will be responsible for determining the Commercial solution, its implementation and management as well as recruiting the team around you to support.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience as detailed above and can evidence working and delivering commercial management of complex Construction / Infrastructure projects then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for more information about this post.
£95,000 - £120,000 + benefits