Graduate Manufacturing Cell Leader
£27K-£35K + 25 days holiday + excellent pension
Graduate Manufacturing Cell Leader required for a highly successful global leader in the automotive industry offering an attractive opportunity to progress quickly and make an impact within the business.
As Graduate Manufacturing Cell Leader you will be responsible for the exciting assignment of setting up a new high volume production line from scratch which you will then develop within to become the leader for this area of the business. Working with blue chip clients, the candidate would be expected to visit customers in the UK, Europe, USA and the Far East.
The ideal Graduate Manufacturing Cell Leader candidate will be degree educated (ideally red brick or engineering focused university) within Mechanical Engineering, Materials Sciences or similar. Without industry experience, you will still be considered as the right attitude is key to success within this role.
* Manufacturing Cell Leader
* Complete set up of new line
* Progression Plan into Managerial role
* Work with blue chip clients
* Overseas travel (UK, Europe, USA and the Far East)
* Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science Degree Qualified
* Automotive industry experience
* Aspirations to become a key part of a successful business
* Happy to travel overseas when required