Graduate Accounts Payable Representative - £110 - £130-Contract-London-6 Months
My client is a global blue chip media organisation in need of a talented Graduate Accounts Payable Representative to join their high volume Accounts Payable team.
This team maintains Purchase Ledger for EMEA regions. In the role you will be working on various aspects of Accounts Payable processing in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Graduate Accounts Payable Representative Responsibilities include
Invoice processing, dealing with queries and vendor account reconciliations. This position interacts with internal and external customers requiring timely and accurate responses to payment related issues & ad hoc Accounting tasks and projects.
The successful Graduate Accounts Payable Representative will have:
- Strong communication & customer service skills,
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Attention to detail is imperative to ensure invoices are allocated to the correct department, company code, vendor and purchase order.
- Previous work experience with Accounts Payable (6+ months)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional European language is desirable
- Invoice processing knowledge
- Knowledge of basic Financial and Accounting terminology
- Fully proficient in MS Office- Knowledge of SAP is a plus