My client, a world leading global FMCG organisation, is currently looking for an experienced Global Pricing Manager. This role is required urgently at the beginning of November and expected to run for 6 months. You should ideally be available immediately or on a maximum of 1 week's notice.
About the role
The Global Pricing Manager is responsible for delivering Brand Portfolio Pricing. In this role you will contribute to delivering business partnering Marketing and Customer Development. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail-oriented, able to articulate the value of analytics to our business partners and have a passion for Pricing.
· Business partnering to the global marketing teams on developing pricing strategies and setting targets
· Provide consultancy on Brand Portfolio Pricing
· Build capability globally and in market through running training sessions, workshops etc.
· Create, roll out & embed Pricing tools (diagnostics, price trackers, price simulators)
* Primary responsibility to deliver pricing solutions & consultancy to Marketing and Customer Development teams
* Collaborate with Information & Analytics team and IT to create and roll out pricing tools
* Working with wider teams to learn and share best practice
Skills and Experience
· 3-5 year's work experience in Pricing, preferably in the consumer goods or retail industry
· Excellent analytical and communication skills (oral and written), advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
· The successful applicant must have strong analytical and numerical ability and the ability to build relationships within an international & multicultural network and key stakeholders across different levels in the organisation. You must be comfortable working in a virtual environment. The candidate should have a high degree of maturity and self-confidence
· Strong team commitment will be critical to deliver against the objectives of the role in a global business environment, together with the capability of holding people accountable. Passion for delivery, the ability to see the bigger picture and be proactive in planning ahead is crucial
· Business and financial acumen
· Familiarity with continuous data sources, such as Nielsen, Kantar, Millward Brown a plus
· Knowledge of Price Elasticities and Market Mix Modelling preferred