An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Mobility Manager to join a Leading Defence, Security and Technology organisation based in Farnborough.
Initially the role will be a traditional Global Mobility Manager type role, working in partnership with the HRBPs across the business, providing Subject Matter Expertise on all aspects of Global Mobility including Tax, Immigration, Payroll and Relocation.
As the business develops internationally, the role is expected to evolve to that of a senior international HR manager, providing leadership to HRBPs across the globe, working with the business managers to develop the organisational priorities and strategies.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Accurate and timely delivery of all Global Mobility operational activities
- Partnering with the International HRBP to provide accurate and timely counsel to the business on actual bids or bid scenarios
- Partnering with the International HRBP to provide accurate and timely counsel to the business on all processes including tax, immigration, payroll and relocation.
- Partnering with the International HRBP to establish, review and update if appropriate, all Global Mobility policies
- Developing colleagues and customers by building and maintaining relationships at a senior management level
- Through partnership and communication, work across business and functional boundaries to create collaborative working relationships
- Communicate and enact promptly all legislation updates
- Leadership of third party providers in providing high quality customer service management, Leadership Development, acquisition integration including TUPE transfers, employee relations and organisation design.
- Raise the credibility of the HR function through the delivery of innovative solutions within the legal frameworks
- Drive collaboration alongside HR team peers
- Delivers the Group HR Strategy within their business unit
- Provide counsel to the executive team (Group HRD and Business Unit Director in particular) on all people related activities.
- Proactively manage various complex stakeholders delivering clear, concise and consistent messaging
- Provides subject matter leadership, building capability and driving high professional standards
- Lead on building corporate capability by coaching business leaders and local HR teams
- Guided by all relevant HR policies, influencing and enforcing adherence across the business
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable technical knowledge gained in an evolving Global Mobility environment
- Deep understanding of how Global Mobility solutions impact business operations
- Proven experience in researching, proposing and implementing Global Mobility policy and procedures
- Working in a business facing role with senior managers, demonstrating excellent stakeholder management skills
- International HR, including global mobility and compensation
What's on offer?
- Competitive Package including benefits
- Personal development opportunities
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727