A FTSE100 Company and leading international provider of airport solutions are looking to recruit a team of General Operatives into their wider team delivering through-life integrated baggage solutions based in Heathrow Airport.
The role of General Operator will be to provide first line response to jams and operational workarounds identified by the Baggage Control Room and to keep the BHS operational, well maintained and clean.
*Please note that this role includes a shift of 2 days and 2 nights. Please only reply if you are able to work night shifts.
- Provide first line response to jams and operational workarounds identified by the BHS Control Room and/ or Team Leaders
- Removing covers and cleaning equipment
- Keeping floor space in and around BHS clean and free from obstruction
- Assist with operational orientated maintenance activities on the BHS
- Assist with the maintenance work programmes as required
- Engineering experience
- Safety awareness
- Team player
- Responsive and keen
- Good communicator
- Full airside pass or the ability to obtain one
- The flexibilty to work night shifts
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader of integrated solutions within the airport sector, providing baggage handling systems and airside solutions within major airports across the UK.
Please apply within for more details!