Our Client a global insurance provider is looking for a Front Office Functional Analyst (Minerva, Sentinel and Tesseract) to join their team in London on a 12 month contract
The candidate will be a Functional Analyst within the support technology team dedicated to applications and services provided to the Trading & Securities Financing investment platform.
- TSF Trading transacts all types of asset classes (i.e. Equities, Fixed Income - incl. Money Market, listed instruments in order to Achieve the best possible executions for customers and to enhance the reputation of our client through contact with the Counterparties and Markets;
- Assist the Portfolio Managers in their decision making process with focused market information;
- Minimise the risk to our client resulting from the trading function.
As Functional Analyst,
- She/he will be primarily responsible for maintaining the availability of the applications used by all Trading & Securities Financing in Europe, Asia and US.
- She/he will be involved in coordinating various projects to improve the quality of services provided to the Business.
- He/she will interact with Fund Managers, Portfolio Controllers, Developers, Investment Guideline, Risk and Change Managers, as well as the Vendor, the Data Providers and the Middle-Office.
- Engineer or equivalent degree
- The candidate shall have good writing and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of workflows and Front-to-Back processes related to asset management activities
- Wide knowledge of financial markets and instruments including Equity, Fixed income, FX and Credit derivatives
- Proficient in producing high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows etc…
- Experience in Financial Front office environment will be appreciated
- The knowledge of Fidessa Buy Side Suite (Minerva, Sentinel, Tesseract), Global One, or other applications will be appreciated
- IT background: SQL language, object oriented paradigm, XML (required)
- He / she shall have excellent team-working skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, Autonomy, Dynamism, Reactivity, Pragmatism, Rigor and Method, Client Service, Positive attitude
- He / she shall be proactive, self-directed and take initiatives in order to rationalize systems and applications, challenge business processes and propose innovating solutions.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.