Front End Developer (UI)
6 Month Contract
£400 per day
Wouldn't you want to work for a client who has over 30 million monthly visitors across multiple brands in 80 countries in nearly 40 languages and growing? does still pose some interesting technical problems, but taking complex tasks and making it super simple and intuitive is what makes our job entertaining so we can focus on delivering quality features and products to our global customers, our client is a industry leading travel company looking for a Front end/UI Developer.
What are they looking for?
* Have you been tirelessly sharpening your web development skills for the past several years?
- Do you know the difference between HTML, XHTML and the Doctypes?
- Have you coded with any of the following dynamic scripting languages for the past few years? (PHP, Python, Rails, Perl) or dabbled into Node.js?
- Can you make Photoshop/Firework mocks come to life with HTML, CSS and JS?
- Do you know the difference between i18n and l10n?
The main skills for this role include:
If you are interested in this role, Please apply with your most recent CV.