Are you an excellent communicator, with the ability to inspire and motivate? Do you excel in teaching? Do have a post graduate degree in an Aeronautical engineering subject or Control Engineering? Do you hold a recognised teaching qualification, with at least 4 years' experience? If you answer yes to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Dynamic Tutor to join a Leading Defence and Technology organisation based at Boscome Down. We are looking for academic instructors to train the next generation of Test Pilots and Flight Test Engineers and be part of an established organisation of over 70 years.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide students with the underpinning theoretical knowledge to conduct experimental flight test on the latest airborne platforms
- Work within a delivery team of both civilian and military instructors with experience and knowledge in flight test gained from the real world testing of current military systems
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Fixed Wing Academic Instructor
- Flight Physics/Dynamics Knowledge
- Ideally Aviation background
What's on offer?
- £50,000 - £55,000 Salary plus benefits
- Be part of an organisation who teaches experienced pilots and aerospace engineers from around the world
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727