My client, a multinational manufacturing company based in Slough, is currently seeking a Fixed Cost Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract.
This person will be responsible for reporting, forecasting, analysing and presenting the operating costs for the full sales unit.
This is an urgent role, so you should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 week's notice.
- Accurate reporting of actuals and forecasting of fixed costs.
- Drive profitability across the business
- Control spends
- Business partner leaders of the business
- Ownership of UK sales fixed costs including DDC.
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting of operating costs in SAP and reconciliation to HFM.
- Partner with budget holders to ensure stakeholders are fully informed on costs and to allow for accurate forecasting.
- Challenge and build working relationships to enable best opex outcome for the business
- Work closely with HR to drive reporting and analysis
- Provision of analysis to UK & Ireland Management Team.
- Monthly forecasting.
- Support and drive the annual budget process.
- Collaboration to achieve budget targets.
- Understands accounting policies & principles
- Can present financial data clearly & accurately to non-finance people
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation in systems
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA OR CMA) with strong commercial acumen
- Able to communicate effectively with senior finance and non-finance colleagues;
- Experience dealing with corporate requests and requirements.
- Excellent Excel analytical skills
- Excellent Powerpoint presentation skills
- Knowledge of key systems - SAP, Hyperion/HFM, Cognos.