My client, a well known global media company based in Exeter, is currently seeking a Financial Markets Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract.
You should ideally be available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
Successful candidates will be required to work via a limited/umbrella company
Manage financial market pricing content and supplier relationships
* Build relationships with existing suppliers of financial market pricing data
* Manage existing pricing data and the day to day relationships with supplier Market Data and IT teams
* Resolve problems associated with market pricing feeds
* Manage a number of smaller projects
* Some working experience in Financial Markets or related industries preferred, experience in a customer/client facing role an advantage
* Strong Communicator, fluent proficiency in written and oral English
* Understanding of technology - networks, databases
* Able to withstand pressure, meet tight deadlines and work independently with excellent decision making skills
* Proactive, positive, with a natural instinct to help and commitment to find solutions where they are not obvious
* Ability to self-manage own work for multiple projects, constantly re-assessing priorities to meet deadlines
* Advanced Excel Skills (Macros an advantage), Access & SQL Desirable