My client are looking for a Financial Data and Analytics specialist to join their team in Edinburgh or Glasgow on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected financial brand working on a variety of auditing process supporting with tender and analysis work. You will be working on a client portfolio which includes internal and external clients and will be actively involved in projects around revenue and payroll analysis as well as fraud investigation and data reconciliation.
What skills do I need?
In order to be successful at this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Strong SQl experience- creating queries and scripting
- Development experience using a specific language.This could be anything from Python through to C# or Java
- ERP systems experience
- Experience in building tools like Tableau
- Data transformation and BI tools such as SSIS
- Experience of handling large data sets - 1bn records and higher
- Experience presenting findings to end clients
- Experience working within a financial environment
In return my client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to move within the business with excellent progression opportunities.
For more information please call Julia Morgan on 0131 558 4830 or apply directly.