My client is an Oil & Gas affiliated company based near Inverurie, Aberdeenshire. They are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their team on a 12 month contract.
They are a growing company who supply control systems and related products & services to the industry, and are a subsidiary of a globally renowned industry giant. Their current revenue is approx £12m p/a, therefore this role would suit someone who is experienced in dealing with all aspects of finance operations for a smaller sized business.
· Overall bookkeeping
· Responsible for preparing month end accounts, reporting and forecasting
· Oversight transactional duties - Accounts payable / receivable
· Responsible for payroll and tax matters (VAT, Corporate tax, etc)
· Balance sheet reconciliation
· Prepare Annual accounts and liaise with external auditors.
· Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA)
· Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
· Self-starter, delivering on tight timelines
· Experience with Sage
· Experience in the Oil & Gas market
· Excellent communication skills