Sanofi is situated on a 37 acre site. This multi-phased Bio-pharmaceutical facility employs over 600 personnel and is one of Ireland's Great Places to work. Experis, part of the Manpower Group manage all recruitment for Sanofi Waterford.
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation as Financial Analyst in a large team working environment. This role is a 12 month temporary contract - managed by Experis.
To provide all administrative support for the Waterford Finance team
- Responsibility for A/P function for the site which includes the following; invoice processing/matching to PO's, payment runs, statement reconciliations, dealing with vendor queries, disbursement approvals, liaison with all local staff.
- Responsibility for the inter-company reconciliation process each month including follow up with the relevant parties
- Ensure the correct posting of all purchasing card expenses on a timely and accurate basis each month.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all bank accounts, including the cheque requisition process, arranging funds transfer, etc
- Preparation and submission of local revenue returns on an accurate and timely basis.
- Reconciliation of monthly GRIR accounts.
- Expense administration and subsequent posting into ERP
- Ad hoc duties as required by other members of the Finance Team
- Minimum Leaving Certificate, however any other third level or PLC qualification for e.g. Accounts Technician an advantage
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role in industry
- Previous accounts payable administration experience
- Previous experience of bank reconciliations & cash management
- Previous experience of VAT/VIES/Intrastat submissions
- Excel & Word essential
- Knowledge of MfgPro or SAP or equivalent ERP system
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
If you wish to have a confidential conversation about this role please contact Sandra McGuirk
086 044 3460