Finance Manager - Twickenham
£60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Experis are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to work for a UK leading support services organisation. The role is part of a new and dynamic team focusing on projects and contracts across the UK, needing continuous improvement to allow accuracy to projects. You will be in charge of a small team, supporting in the accuracy of accounts and forecasts.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects/contracts of over £300 million and an internal budget of over £5 million
- Accuracy of the spend for over 600 projects ranging from £10,000 - £20 million
- Business partnering to other areas of the group to allow understanding of the financial impact to landing the spend on budget
- Managing two direct reports, there training, development and mentoring
- Preparing annual/quarterly/monthly forecasts and budgets , providing commentary to assess performance against budget and reporting performance against KPI's
- Monitoring and forecasting project/contract budgets
As a Finance Manager you will have the following skills/ experience:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong forecasting skills
- Experience managing project/contract budgets
- Experience mentoring a team
- Experience developing a core function is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about improving a core function, with strong forecasting skills and great attention to detail. To work for a leading support services organisation that can offer challenges and progression.
What's on offer?
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.