Experis are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join the division of a multinational FTSE business services company based in London.
You will be commercially leading a £50m turnover business supporting growth and development initiatives, as well as supporting BAU activities and improvements.
You will be responsible for:
- Commercially supporting the MD and wider business to improve top and bottom line
- Stakeholder management and business partnering both internally and externally
- Supporting bids and contract negotiations
- Project delivery and change/integration management
- Developing the finance team
- Technical accounting, process improvement and development
- Ad hoc finance projects
You will have the following experience:
- Commercially minded qualified accountant
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder manager
- Experience working within bluechip organisations, consultancies or practice
- Career motivated and driven
- Breadth of experience across a range of business activities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing FTSE business offering continued career development across the business.
£70,000 - £75,000 + benefits