Experis are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to work for the UK's leading engineering support services organisation. The role is part of a dynamic team focusing on projects and contracts across the UK. You will be in charge of a small team, supporting in the accuracy of accounts and forecasts.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering to other areas of the group to allow understanding of the financial impact to landing the spend on budget
- Managing a small team of direct reports, their training, development and mentoring
- Preparing annual/quarterly/monthly forecasts and budgets ,providing commentary to assess performance against budget and reporting performance against KPI's
- Monitoring and forecasting project/contract budgets
As a Finance Manager you will have the following skills/ experience:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong forecasting skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience mentoring/managing a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 100 business with strong forecasting skills and great attention to detail. To work for a leading support services organisation that can offer challenges and progression.
What's on offer?
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.