Experis are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join a market leading business services company based in Surrey.
You will be responsible for ensuring the performance of a range of contracts worth £20m providing financial support to non financial stakeholders and delivery of high quality reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Finance Business Partnering across a hand full of contracts
- Ensuring performance and profitability of the business
- Managing operating cash and cashflow
- Producing forecasts and budgets
- Consolidating accounts
- Completing stat accounts
- Leading and developing the finance team
You will have the following experience:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Experience improving performance and profitability
- Able to learn new things quickly
This is an interesting and diverse role where you will be responsible for managing and improving the financial performance of up to £20m worth of contracts.
This role is offered as an initial 9month FTC, likely to extend to 12months with lots of future opportunities due to the size and scope of the business.
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits