One of our European clients, a leading Manufacturing business has recently set up a UK Trading Entity and is currently seeking a Finance Manager / Lead. They have ambitious growth plans both organically and through acquisition leading to the creation of a full UK Production Company. Working from their Maidstone office this person will be responsible for the full finance function including reporting to the HQ and business partnering the UK MD to drive efficiency and commerciality.
The main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Implementation and execution of the full accounting workflow, including external reporting;
- Full management of the P+L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow;
- Working with external advisors (tax, audit etc.) to ensure business meets all financial obligations;
- Working closely with the UK MD to prepare all budgets and forecasts and closely monitor company performance;
- Weekly sales reporting and full monthly reporting to European HQ;
- Management of credits and debits;
- Overseeing warehousing and sales back office by managing 2 employees in each department;
- Implementation of ERP system;
- Procurement, insurances, legal, car fleet management, payroll and employee admin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have real autonomy and play a major role in growing a new UK manufacturing offering. The successful candidate will have Trading / Wholesale / Manufacturing experience and ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.