Experis are currently recruiting a finance director to join a global business services company based in London. This is a senior role within a market leading business offering continued career development opportunities managing and developing change projects across a large finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering operations and IT to understand new projects and how they will affect finance and processes
- Developing and implementing robust controls and processes internationally across the business in response to changes in technology and operations
- Managing change and process improvement across large finance team
- Manage an international team
- Responsible for accurate and informative financial reporting
- Ad hoc finance and IT projects
You will have the following experience:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Qualified accountant (ICAEW (ACA), ACCA, CPA, CA etc...)
- Strong understanding of financial standards (IFRS, US GAAP)
- Team leadership and development experience
- Excellent technical finance understanding
We are looking for a driven finance professional looking for continued career progression and development to join our high performing team to aid its continuous improvement and development.
£85,000 - £95,000 + bonus and benefits