A Global Services Company is currently expanding their Finance Business Partnering team due to a new large contract win and a busy pipeline. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner to work closely with number of senior stakeholders across Business Development, Commercial and Operations. This person will work across a number of their London offices (depending on clients and stakeholders) and have flexibility to work remotely.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the provision of standardised management accounting services for the Sector, including all aspects of business planning, forecasting, financial reporting and control
- Providing trusted advice and support related to financial management and control to operational colleagues
- Where required, involvement in ensuring the commercial standing of the contract is implemented in the finances
- Timely preparation and interpretation of management accounts, business plans and forecasts related to the business area, recommending actions based on appropriate analysis and financial appraisal
- Ensuring that effective financial controls operate across the business area, and that financial risk is understood and minimised
- Supporting the maintenance of effective and efficient financial control processes and systems
- Supporting the development of performance management tools to include KPIs and dashboards
- Seeking opportunities to improve the finance support service to the business area, working closely with non-finance colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1-2 years of post qualified experience. The ideal candidate will be highly commercial and able to look at the bigger picture whilst being hands on. Business services experience with exposure to various contracts would be highly beneficial.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.