A Global, Digital Products Company is currently recruiting a Finance & Credit Manager to join their smart European Head Office in Wokingham. This critical position works with a team of 2 Credit Controllers, 1 AP and 1 Apprentice and reports into Group in Canada.
This is a fully autonomous role and the main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Review financial reports and assess credit risk to determine appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers.
- Liaise with credit insurer by providing documentation required for their consideration, and negotiating credit limits to facilitate the completion of sales with minimal risk to the company.
- Monitor accounts receivable to assess potential credit risks and take appropriate action to mitigate the risk.
- Analysis and preparation of monthly reports including AR ageing, bad debt analysis, SGA expenses, and ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Analyse sales and margins to report on profitability and returns.
- Oversee proper month end procedures including accruals, cut off procedures, and reconciliations.
- Perform special projects and analysis as requested by the VP Finance and other senior leaders.
- Assist with preparing information for quarter-end, interim and annual audits.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
The successful candidate will have autonomy to fulfil the role in the best way and be responsible for the UK, as well as France, Germany, Spain, Dubai and South Africa. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with both credit and accounting experience to have real influence. A Qualification (ICM, CMA, ACCA), knowledge of JDEdwards and US GAAP are all desirable.
The client is looking to conduct interviews in person between 8th-11th November and start on boarding the successful candidate ASAP after then.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.