We are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst to work for a UK leading business. You will work closely with the FP & A manager, providing analytical and project support.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Commercial analysis of data to identifying areas of growth and profitability
- Developing a cost reporting model to better aid forecasting
- Production of weekly cash flow forecasts across the entire business unit
- Supporting across Procurement, IT and other key spend, across contracts and overheads
- Financial input and support into new contracts implementations
As a Finance Analyst you will have the following skills/experience:
- Qualified or Part Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
What's on offer?
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits (Study support is available)
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence in the New Year.