Finance Analyst - FTSE 100
Are you a talented Finance Analyst / Management Accountant who is ambitious and hungry to progress, ideally you will have graduated and joined a graduate scheme, but now feel that your options are limited and so you would like to join a business that will enable you to develop your career.
We are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst to work for a FTSE 100 Engineering business based in Andover. You will work closely with the Financial Controller's of two core business units, providing analytical and project support in the merging of two key business units.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Commercial analysis of data to identifying areas of growth and profitability
- Developing a cost reporting model to better aid in forecasting and standardise the functions
- Production of weekly cash flow forecasts across the entire business unit
- Supporting across Procurement, IT and other key spend, across contracts and overheads
- Financial input and support into new contracts implementations
As a Finance Analyst you will have the following skills/experience:
- Qualified or Part Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
We are looking for someone who is aspiring to be head of finance, looking to develop and grow in a business that can offer fantastic career progression.
What's on offer?
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits (Study support is available)
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence in the New Year.