Field Service Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
£25,000 (OTE £27K) + Van + Phone + Laptop + 25 days holiday + Pension + Benefits
Field Service Engineer (Electro/Mechanical) required for successful data solutions company offering attractive working hours and an opportunity to gain new skills within a growing industry.
As Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing customers with a professional, efficient service including repairs and preventative maintenance of mailroom and printing machinery.
The ideal Field Service Engineer candidate will have a strong Electro/Mechanical background and will have experience of working in a field based role. You should be happy to work with a variety of clients and always give a positive customer experience. Experience of working with photocopiers, scanners or mailroom equipment is beneficial, but not essential as all training will be provided.
* Field Service Engineer
* Electrical / Mechanical biased maintenance and servicing
* Achieve and maintain company breakdown SLA targets
* Diagnose and repair faults, in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner
* Respond to urgent requests for assistance out of area as required
* Electro/mechanical qualification
* Happy working in a customer facing role
* Office equipment experience (not essential)
* Field Service Engineer experience