An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facility Safety Case Lead to join a Leading Defence, Security and Technology organisation based in Salisbury.
The Facility Safety Case Lead will undertake Facility Safety reviews, with particular emphasis on coordination of and undertaking Facility Reviews based upon a risk based schedule covering the E & O areas.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Providing safety case assurance of Facilities, by means of audits, inspections, reviews and investigations, including identifying findings and recommendations and following the actions through to closure
- Production of a Facilities Safety Case Plan in conjunction with the Head of Facility Assurance
- Maintaining an expert knowledge of relevant existing legislation and regulation, and an overview of forthcoming legislation.
- Reviewing and updating Operating Framework documents to reflect current and future
legislative requirements, and briefing Facility managers on the impact of any
- Participating in management reviews and providing guidance to strand owners on
improvements required to achieve best practice.
- Working with other members of the Technical Excellence team, and the Delivery business to ensure that we achieve a high level of assurance across E & O Group
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Safety case writing experience, facility plans, safety actions, legislation
- Significant knowledge of Engineering Hazards knowledge
- An excellent understanding of the engineering domain
- A complete understanding of conduct of Safety Case reviews
- Complex Trials experience
- The ability to think creatively and exercise sound judgement based on analysis of risk.
- Able to demonstrate experience of leading by example with a range of leadership styles.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Package including benefits
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727