Facility and Records Management Coordinator
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: up to £69,000 + 15% bonus, company car or car allowance, generous benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension, 25 days annual leave, etc.)
Facility and Records Management Coordinator - this exciting position has just come up with a global leading Top 5 pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
This is a great challenging opportunity to join a fairly new function within the company and mold your own role, work autonomously and tailor the Facility and Record Management programme in a constantly changing and evolving environment.
You will coordinate and manage the facility services within all company sites across UK and Ireland. You will liaise with site Facility Management contacts, to ensure that all locations are aligned and able to provide suitable support and cover as required with no detriment to customer expectations. Other responsibilities include:
- Management, coordination and monitoring performance of sub-contractors
- Ensure implementation of Records Management Coordination Committee decisions at site level
- Ensure that the Global Records Management Policy is deployed at country and site level
- Monitoring that site facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health, safety and security standards.
- Coordinate the resolution of building equipment issues
- Liaison between internal clients
- Manage spend within agreed budget criteria and assist in the preparation of the annual FM/RM budget
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a facility management function, in an international organisation with experience in Health, Safety & Environment.
- Proven experience of creating and overseeing SLAs/KPIs and of managing vendors
- Experience of Records Management/Quality processes within an international organisation
- Strong technical skills
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
If this role sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis.
You may have been searching for: Facility Management, Records Management, FM, Health and Safety, Facility Manager, England, Surrey, Guildford