Facilities Management Lead
Facilities Management Lead required to join a leading API Manufacturing company in Tipperary.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Director the Facilities Management Lead is responsible for providing effective leadership of all Facilities Management responsibilities.
- Responsibility for all facilities management issues on site including oversight of the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) contract (>€5MM, > 100 vendors). The service includes a large total waste management contract, many non-core maintenance activities and management of critical site infrastructure.
- Ensure all Facilities Management services are delivered in a timely, safe and cost effective manner , meeting customer and compliance requirements
- Ensure the IFM provider is meeting commercial, compliance and customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure there are effective oversight systems and key performance indicators in place to monitor the delivery of services by the IFM provider.
- Manage all commercial aspects of the IFM contract i.e. monthly reporting, monitoring spend and savings, purchase order & invoice approvals, approval of financial baseline etc.
- Manage change control in line with change control requirements
- Quality sub-system owner for the following systems
- Buildings, Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Pest Control
- Contractor Management
- Ensure the IFM provider meets contractor safety management expectations
- Directly manage all landlord duties for the site e.g. space/office planning, building & site maintenance, building & site infrastructure improvements, site use planning, traffic management etc.
- Manage all site infrastructure outside of production areas
- Buildings and Grounds
- Sewer Integrity Program, Bunds & Pads
- Building repairs within production areas (e.g. lifts, roofs, floors etc.)
- Ensure the IFM service is developed and improved in line with the global FM strategy.
- Collaborate with the regional FM team and participate in the FM Manufacturing Division Council to ensure alignment & delivery of FM vision & objectives.
- Prepare the site services budget and monitor performance against budget. Responsible for financial governance of facilities management projects.
- Honours Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification preferably mechanical or electrical
- Minimum of 8 years experience in facilities management or equivalent engineering/maintenance management role ideally in a Pharmaceutical or regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of safety legislation.
- Strong financial management & budget management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Strong people leadership & coaching skills
- Self starter & highly motivated
For more information on this role contact Paul on 01 6455250 or email