Three month rolling contract
£15 - £18.50
- Undertake the structural alterations by following engineering drawings on naval surface ships and submarines.
- Competent to work within multi - trade teams to co - ordinate these structural alterations.
- Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
- To be able to carry out surveys and pre - fit examinations of bulkheads and marine structural systems.
- Manufacture structural modules from engineering drawings.
- Competent at burning and the use of Oxy - Fuel burning tools.
- Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the roles such as the use of grinders or disc cutters.
- Be able to fabricate or alter structures in a variety of metals and thickness.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Slinging duties as required.
- Any other task within the individual's competence as directed by the Company.