My client an engineering services company based in Portsmouth are urgently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant top join their team for a minimum of 2 months with potential for extension. This is a full time role working 37 hours per week.
Providing administrative support, diary and travel management and personal administration, organisation and support to up to three appointed level 4 Directors.
Diary management for appointed responsibility, inclusive of arranging meetings as requested.
Email management for appointed responsibility inclusive of appropriate administrative tasks pertaining to the director's responsibilities and line management, inclusive of expenses.
Support to the appointed directors regarding their line management duties i.e. tracking and processing subordinates' annual leave requests
General personal assistant duties, inclusive of ad-hoc meeting attendance, minute writing, creating presentations, and letter drafting.
- A high level of integrity which extends to irrefutable confidentiality and discretion are critical requirements for this role.
- Dependability and stability are some of the key characteristics essential for satisfactory performance in this position.
- An accommodating, amiable and somewhat easy-going behavioural style is best suited to this role.
- Some important success factors include patience and being well organised.
- Major changes in structure, responsibilities and relationships will, in most instances, be preceded by timely notice.
- Those candidates or incumbents who are able to establish and cultivate meaningful inter-personal relationships will be at a distinct advantage.
- The creation of a positive and friendly work place will often be expected of the job holder. The job will best be filled by those who are able to participate naturally and willingly with others.
- A thorough, disciplined and detailed style is vital for those people seeking to occupy this post.
- The logical and detailed analysis of data and processes will be a key component of this job.
- This position will best suit those people who are naturally conservative and conventional.
- Being a perfectionist and complying with clearly defined rules and regulations will enable the incumbent to operate effectively within this role.
- A cautious and detailed approach towards task completion is a clearly defined requirement for satisfactory performance and successful outcomes.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 0117 9309 724