Executive Assistant required to join the largest online travel provider in the UK. This is a contract opportunity with a duration of 6 months based in London. The daily rate of pay will be a circa of approximately £150 - £200 per day.
- Provide administrative support to executive officer(s).
- Make contacts of sensitive nature inside and outside of the company.
- Will be required to manage calendar(s); handle phone calls; coordinate travel; process expense reports, invoices and POs; assist S/VP with tracking spend and budget management; headcount tracking and organisation chart upkeep; space management, office moves, may supervise other administrative staff; provide/create reports and presentations; special projects as requested and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage both simple and complex calendars.
- Arranges group or team meetings, may take minutes in meetings, and organise on and off site group events and meetings.
- Responsible for planning, budget, and logistics simple and complex meetings.
- Research and create simple and sometimes complex presentations.
- Responsible for space management and office move coordination.
- Arrange simple and complex travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Compile and maintain budget information, process invoices, create requisitions, and may manage department budget.
- Create simple and sometimes advanced correspondence, including complex and sensitive emails, letters, memos and reports, and may occasionally write key communication pieces for executives. May have high level of contacts of sensitive nature inside and/or outside the company.
- Know and use formal and some informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team. Communicate effectively with the team and other staff.
- Communicate sensitive or confidential information appropriately.
If this is of interest to you please submit your cv in the first instance.