£500 - £530 per day
This vacancy has now expired.
2-3 month contract
- A senior Exadata Architect/Consultant with excellent in depth technical knowledge of Oracle Database Administration in Oracle 10g,11g and 12c
- Experience in providing end-to-end Exadata Database administration for X3,X5 & X6 systems
- Proven Exadata Consultant to provide architectural consultation on existing landscape and create a future vision
- Provide expert advice on new configurations and how the engineered system should be installed and leveraged against the expected benchmarks and growth numbers.
- Individual contributor having managed a whole Exadata Infrastructure on their own and especially the upgrade & patching
- An appreciation of a wide range of infrastructure technologies such as Database, Middleware, Networks, Server and Storage.
- Expertise in Oracle RAC, ASM and Grid Infrastructure
- Experience in Database tuning and performance monitoring