Our Client is looking for an EUD Build Engineer (SC Cleared) to join their team in Hook on an initial 3 month contract
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with customers on small to medium sized engagements.
- Owns and contributes to the technical design of customer solutions. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with the customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery to tech lead/project manager.
- Demonstrates a specialist understanding of secure network solutions and protocols
- Demonstrates a specialist technical background in Wintel including TCP/IP, SNMP, SSL, GPOs, MS XP, W7, 2003, 2008, 32bit and 64 bit platforms.
- Demonstrates deployment of End User Device and OS solutions
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge of OS image creation and deployment.
- Demonstrate understanding of security standards and requirements, Firmware deployment to address technical issues.
- Ability to understand and deploy automated Enterprise software delivery solutions such as using Radia or SCCM
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge of End User Device device drivers
- Demonstrate good Technical knowledge of End User Device security software
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan on 0161 924 1368.