ETL / Talend Technical Lead
4 Months - Start date approx 01/12/2016
Daily Rate Range - £320 to £360
My client is seeking an experience Technical Lead with a solid background in ETL / Talend to join their busy team.
Our client is embarking on a Finance Transformation program and as part of it is building a new 'Central Data Repository'. Talend has been chosen as the data integration tool / platform so experience of this is essential to be considered.
- 5+ years' experience or equivalent with Data Integration / ETL platforms Data Warehousing, Analytics, Business Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with Talend 3 to 4 years
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization technologies
- Experience with big data architectures and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Experience with Jira for Software Development preferred
- Experience with version control software
- Experience of working in a shared services model.
- Knowledge of Big Data and open source technologies to drive optimisation and innovation.
- Strong team player, collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Ability to identify potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Excellent leadership, organisation, problem solving, communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated customer focus, evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.