Estimation Support Analyst
Location: Telford (currently remote)
Duration: Initial 6-month contract
IR35 Status: In scope
An Estimation Support Analyst is required to join a multinational technology client. This role will be based in Telford, initially working remotely on a 6-month contract with the view to extend.
About the role and responsibilities:
As part of this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective Feedback Loops to improve estimation accuracy through the data analysis of previous estimates, actuals, and estimation
- Supporting assigned propositions and estimating assurance.
- Supporting the development and design of the MU Estimation Knowledge Base. This will include past estimates, propositions, guides, processes, estimation tools and models.
- Supporting the BPM PU initiatives and the wider Demand Management function.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving the client's estimation assets.
Skills & Technologies:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Experience of Estimation and Impacting
- Atlassian: Jira, JQL, eazyBI
- Microsoft: Excel, Power BI, Teams, SharePoint, Planner
- Good data analysis, problem solving, creativity and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail, an eagerness to learn, energy and drive.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.