Estates Manager - Chatham
A FTSE100 and leading supplier of Engineeering Support Services to the UK's armed forces are looking to recruit an Estates Manager to be Responsible for the management and delivery of all Reactive, Injected works and PPM within their Chatham site.
- Management and development of a fully integrated professional, technical and direct delivery team as well as external partner/contractors.
- Delivering a programme of continuous improvement to meet the operational and financial contract and corporate targets.
- Actively supporting the implementation of a change management programme to restructure the Contract to maximise self-delivery and increase efficiencies across the Contract.
- Delivering the statutory and mandatory maintenance of all assets safely ensuring that the functional and operational standards laid down in the contract are met and that faults are rectified within the specified timescales.
- Monitoring Contract performance and take appropriate actions to ensure that the contract KPI's are met for Service Delivery within area of responsibility.
- Taking ownership of problem issues and work with stakeholders to achieve the best possible solutions. Actively developing opportunities to enhance the service delivery and where appropriate implementing innovative practices.
- Proven track record of service delivery across a wide range of activities with experience of managing at a Senior Management level and able to manage and interface with teams at all levels.
- Proven experience and understanding of a self-delivery of Hard FM services.
- Comprehensive operating knowledge of contract financial management, ideally having had experience of managing budgets.
- Professionally qualified or willing to work towards gaining chartered status in an appropriate association/institute (for example CIOB/IET etc.)
- Relevant academic Qualifications or strong relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity to work for a UK Leader in Engineering Support Services, delivering training and engineering services to the UK's Military and Armed Forces.
Please apply within for more details!