Equipment Operative - Bardon
The role of Equipment Operative is to work as an effective team member in the Work shop, to carry out specified tasks as required, specifically basic maintenance, cleaning, testing and service duties on New Dimension equipment as requested by your area Supervisor or Manager. This can often be a physically demanding role, with some heavy lifting involved.
- To carry out basic day-to-day servicing, cleaning and maintenance duties on ND equipment as instructed.
- Accurately complete inventory checks within required time frames.
- To assist in the stowage of vehicles, modules, equipment and consumable stores.
- Ensure all service documents are accurately completed and submit within the required time frames.
- Actively maintain equipment and tools to a high standard, and report faults to your supervisor.