Maintenance Manager - Working for a leading pharmaceutical company we are seeking a Maintenance Manager. You will be leading a maintenance team of 7 leading them on TPM principles and methods.
- Management of the maintenance team and all Maintenance activity on site.
- Develop and implement TPM based tools and techniques to ensure effectiveness of department activity whilst respecting the obligation of critical maintenance
- Define the yearly maintenance road map and start the maintenance transformation project (added value to maintenance, 1st line maintenance, and added efficiency) for the site and ensure this is communicated effectively with site customers.
- Ensure effective maintenance (Proactive, Preventive) of equipment and systems that provide services to the site to include but not exhaustive (calorifiers, vessels, mixers, pumps, autoclaves, air handling units, RO/WFI systems, vacuum system etc).
- Ensure adequate installation, testing and commissioning of all replacement equipment.
- Develop and create risk assessments and method statements and to report all unsafe conditions.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in a compliant manner that fully respects UK and company HSE, Bio Security and GMP Standards.
- Responsibility for implementing continuous improvement processes, to develop a planned engineering environment and avoid reactive and breakdown scenarios. To include planning and scheduling, RCA type approaches etc.
- Develop the Maintenance team using coaching, talent management and succession planning approaches.
- Ensure we are ready for and take the lead as required for any internal/external audits (GMP, HSE and Biosecurity etc).
- Sound experience of TPM and relevant tools/method and practices.
- Excellent organizational, communication and man management skills.
- Strong maintenance background, degree qualified in relevant discipline with experience in previous senior post.
- Deep knowledge of GMP regulations (and Biosafety if possible), as well as main tools and principles of the operational excellence (lean sigma, etc.).
- In-depth experience of production of veterinary/human medicines within a Quality Assurance environment would be highly desirable.
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking