EMEA IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Croydon - 6 month contract
EMEA IT Infrastructure Project Manager required to join a multinational insurance company based in Croydon on a 6 month contract.
You will oversee the delivery of projects of significant complexity and size (both business and technical solutions) to the agreed specification to ensure completion against budget, timescale and quality.
- Deep program/project management experience, preferably with large, complex enterprise-level programs;
- Strong change management experience
- In-depth knowledge of core systems and relevant customer technologies
- Good understanding of the following technical areas: - VDI, Citrix, Storage technologies, Application development and testing, Networks (Cisco), Voice (Avaya) technologies, Voice Recording (NICE), Virtual server environments, Database (SQL, Oracle)
- Strong office Moves and new office installations experience covering all IT elements. (WAN install, Telephony, EUT)
- Infrastructure and/or Application migration
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan planning and implementation
- Large Scale IT infrastructure rollouts of systems or technologies across multiple sites/locations/countries
- Significant experience of delivering and managing major change and IT projects.
- Identify and develop new and roll-on business opportunities.
- Reviewing key materials in terms of production, accuracy and creativity.
- Creation of MI and project reporting cadence
- Chair Steerco board and produce reporting pack
- Play integral part in project briefing, planning, scheduling, budgets and resourcing on nominated projects
- Develop and implement plans to delivery strategy, with particular focus on process change and systems delivery to ensure achievement of business change objectives.
- Develop and gain agreement to the project scope and associated plans and budgets, ensuring inter-dependencies with other programmes and projects are managed throughout the whole lifecycle.
- Act as key relationship contact for a given business unit segment; representing their business objectives within the change agenda and ensuring proactive IT support against business goals.
- Continuous identification and delivery of opportunities to leverage existing/emerging technologies or other business model enhancements to improve unit performance.
- Prepare and/or validate project/programme business cases; challenging costs, benefits and business rationale as appropriate.
- Must be Project Management Certified
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.