Marketing, HTML, CRM, Email
A chance has arisen at one of the world's most recognisable and technically reputable organisations to join their CRM team as an Email Marketing Communications Executive. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on the development and strategy of a major international organisation who are offering a generous salary and very attractive package benefits!
As Marketing Communications Exec you will be a key member of the CRM team and will be responsible for developing the plan and effective delivery of the Marketing Communications strategy.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Developing and maintaining plans for key marketing campaigns and testing plans
* You will become proficient in all marketing communication channels and utilising all systems and tools such as Cheetahmail, Openmarket, Silverpop, and Campaign Manager.
* Developing and managing optimisation plan for communications and subsequently reporting results and recommendations back to key stakeholders
* Drive continuous improvements for communications to optimise performance versus KPI's and recommend improvements where required.
* Crediting + offer set-up
* Ensure content sign off occurs in plenty of time (at least 24hrs prior to send)
* Ensure day to day brief - build - deliver process runs effectively + efficiently
* You will be required to keep abreast and research new trends and developments across communications channels
* Genuine passion and interest for casinos or gaming is required. Interest and knowledge of betting is preferable but not essential
* Have an analytical approach, be able to report on key metrics and make suitable recommendations
* Ability to plan in advance and work to deliver plans as agreed.
* Experience of CRM tools is required as are html editing skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of Dreamweaver is essential and Photoshop would be preferable
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with and manage key stakeholders in the business.
Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
If this is the challenge for you then apply now by sending your CV