Electronic Design Engineer
- Design & develop innovative and robust hardware solutions for power / motor control applications
- Ability to work on high voltage systems down to component level safely.
- Have a systematic approach to validating or improving theoretical & production intent solutions
- Create & maintain relevant technical documentation throughout a typical development cycle
- Follow pre-defined development processes ensuring relevant safety compliance is maintained
- Construct electronic schematics and PCB layouts with known manufacturing capabilities in mind
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/HND qualified in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Understanding of microcontroller hardware and architectures desirable
- Minimum of five years' experience developing / validating own circuit design
- Planar Transformer design and MOSFET drive experience an advantage
- Altium Designer experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of power electronics & design for EMI/EMC compliance a distinct advantage
- Good written & spoken English essential
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and articulate your ideas precisely