Electronic Test & Repair Engineer
Electronic Test & Repair Engineer required for a global Aerospace company based in Cheltenham.
This will include hands on Testing of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) using Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting and perhaps FRACAS activities.
- Electronic Test
- Unit Testing
- PCB testing
- Testing to component level
- Preparing changes to technical documentation, drawings and BOM's Rapid response to production test equipment failures
- Technical investigation of test equipment issues
- Provide root cause analysis and corrective action resulting from FRACAS activities (Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System)
- Drive down the cost of production through the generation and execution of process improvement and material cost reduction initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory regulations, standards and company processes